Welcome to my 365 project

Inspired by a group of people, I have decided to create my own 365 blog. In this blog, I shall attempt to post a photo a day which will hopefully give a little insight into what I've been up to. While I hope to be able to share this with all of you, this is also a photographic journal.

Each day is a new dawn, and here's hoping that in 2009, each day will be a new fine dawn.

Saturday 13 June 2009

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY-FIVE



Joshua had a busy day today. In the morning daddy took him to socatots (football for babies).
After lunch we went to an urban farm where he could see and touch lots of farm animals. Becky, Simon and Sophie came along. He seemed to really enjoy it and got to pet a Guinea Pig, a Rat and a bird. He also saw rabbits, sheep, lambs, calfs, piglets, pigs, donkeys, ponies, alpacas, goats, ducks, an ostrich and a few other animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment