Welcome to my 365 project

Inspired by a group of people, I have decided to create my own 365 blog. In this blog, I shall attempt to post a photo a day which will hopefully give a little insight into what I've been up to. While I hope to be able to share this with all of you, this is also a photographic journal.

Each day is a new dawn, and here's hoping that in 2009, each day will be a new fine dawn.

Sunday 7 June 2009

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-NINE



I finished reading A Thousand Splendid Suns last night, so will now start reading The Angel's Game. It's by the same author of The Shadow of the Wind, which was really good, so am hoping this will be a good book too. It's just come out (a week ago), so I haven't heard anything about it yet.
As Joshua had refused his milk the last couple of days, I gave it to him after dinner, which he was very happy about. At bedtime we read a story whilst cuddled together.

No comments:

Post a Comment