Welcome to my 365 project

Inspired by a group of people, I have decided to create my own 365 blog. In this blog, I shall attempt to post a photo a day which will hopefully give a little insight into what I've been up to. While I hope to be able to share this with all of you, this is also a photographic journal.

Each day is a new dawn, and here's hoping that in 2009, each day will be a new fine dawn.

Wednesday 10 June 2009

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY-TWO



When Joshua and I came back home from swimming, I decided to check out our kitchen for slugs. We seem to have a slug infestation lately and I've spotted a few slugs in the kitchen very late at night, which is totally disgusting!
The first step is to move the tumble drier and washing machine as they are against the outside wall and have pipes. I can't wait until the problem is sorted. ew Taro was home early, so he put Joshua to bed again and also read The Three Little Pigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment