Welcome to my 365 project

Inspired by a group of people, I have decided to create my own 365 blog. In this blog, I shall attempt to post a photo a day which will hopefully give a little insight into what I've been up to. While I hope to be able to share this with all of you, this is also a photographic journal.

Each day is a new dawn, and here's hoping that in 2009, each day will be a new fine dawn.

Monday 8 June 2009

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY



----------------
Listening to:
Novos Baianos - Brasil Pandeiro
via FoxyTunes

It's Monday again and Taro was off to work. Even if I'm at home all the time now, I still have that Monday feeling. It's nice when Taro's home, although if he were home all the time, I'd probably change my mind about that, haha.
Joshua and I didn't do much apart from bump into my neighbour Bob at the supermarket where he works. He asked me about a week ago to buy a growbag as he has some tomato plants that he can give me. He's been asking me ever since if I have it yet. I really should go buy it.
Taro was home early today, so he read a story for Joshua instead. He read Goldy Locks.

No comments:

Post a Comment