Welcome to my 365 project

Inspired by a group of people, I have decided to create my own 365 blog. In this blog, I shall attempt to post a photo a day which will hopefully give a little insight into what I've been up to. While I hope to be able to share this with all of you, this is also a photographic journal.

Each day is a new dawn, and here's hoping that in 2009, each day will be a new fine dawn.

Sunday 14 June 2009

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY-SIX



Taro's parents left this morning and we went into town for lunch to meet up with a friend of Taro's who is visiting from the USA.
Taro met Dane on an online forum, and he is travelling with his sister Skye and mum Kelli. They have been here for about a week and had already seen most of London, so we just walked around and enjoyed the weather. I think we all had a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment