Welcome to my 365 project

Inspired by a group of people, I have decided to create my own 365 blog. In this blog, I shall attempt to post a photo a day which will hopefully give a little insight into what I've been up to. While I hope to be able to share this with all of you, this is also a photographic journal.

Each day is a new dawn, and here's hoping that in 2009, each day will be a new fine dawn.

Friday 19 June 2009

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY-ONE



It's official! I'm no longer in control of what I do or where I go. The minute I leave Joshua alone to go and do some house chores or just sit down for a bit, he comes over, holds my hand and leads me to where he wants to go.
This is very convenient for him as he can show me what he wants, but not very convenient for me if all he wants is for his mummy to sit with him whilst he watches TV. His food won't cook itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment