Welcome to my 365 project

Inspired by a group of people, I have decided to create my own 365 blog. In this blog, I shall attempt to post a photo a day which will hopefully give a little insight into what I've been up to. While I hope to be able to share this with all of you, this is also a photographic journal.

Each day is a new dawn, and here's hoping that in 2009, each day will be a new fine dawn.

Friday 6 March 2009

DAY FORTY-SIX



Joshua's new car seat arrived today. I hardly took it out of the box and Joshua had already jumped in. That is why we hardly ever buy Joshua any toys. He's just so happy playing with boxes and wrapping paper instead!


2 comments:

  1. lol what is it about boxes? YOu could spend thousands on new toys and they want to play with the darn box lol

    ReplyDelete