Welcome to my 365 project

Inspired by a group of people, I have decided to create my own 365 blog. In this blog, I shall attempt to post a photo a day which will hopefully give a little insight into what I've been up to. While I hope to be able to share this with all of you, this is also a photographic journal.

Each day is a new dawn, and here's hoping that in 2009, each day will be a new fine dawn.

Saturday 7 March 2009

DAY FORTY-SEVEN




The kitchen looked so shiny and clean today, thanks to Taro, and he was home to help look after Joshua, so I thought I'd bake a cake.
Here's the recipe to my Mum's yummy apple cake:
*125gr butter
*125gr sugar
* 3 eggs
* zest and juice of 1x lemon
* 200gr flour

* 4 tsp baking powder
* 3 soup spoons milk

* 5-6 apples cored, peeled and sliced

* cinnamon and sugar to sprinkle over the top

Combine all the ingredients 1 at a time, except for the apples and cinnamon mixture. Put the mixture into a baking tray that has been greased and floured. Decorate with the sliced apples and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. Put it in a pre-heated oven to medium heat for 1hr.

Enjoy :-D



2 comments:

  1. ohhhh YUMMY!! Thanks for sharing the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Teenie - I'll be giving this to Andy to bake this week ;)

    ReplyDelete