Welcome to my 365 project

Inspired by a group of people, I have decided to create my own 365 blog. In this blog, I shall attempt to post a photo a day which will hopefully give a little insight into what I've been up to. While I hope to be able to share this with all of you, this is also a photographic journal.

Each day is a new dawn, and here's hoping that in 2009, each day will be a new fine dawn.

Thursday 5 March 2009

DAY FORTY-FIVE



Taro worked from home today which was lovely and Joshua really loves it when we are both together.
This is Joshua playing out in the back and checking in on his Mummy to see what I was up to - enjoying a coffee and de-stressing.


On a not so happy note, I took the car out this morning again and found out that I can't park the car in a car park. I managed to park it on a BMW! Oooops... Nothing too bad and the BMW seemed fine, but it certainly was enough to make me panic.


2 comments:

  1. OH MY LORD HUN! (joshua is adorable btw)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teenie - my first accident was within 2 weeks of driving (I count this as yours as you didn't have a car)
    and Joshua = cute!

    ReplyDelete