Welcome to my 365 project

Inspired by a group of people, I have decided to create my own 365 blog. In this blog, I shall attempt to post a photo a day which will hopefully give a little insight into what I've been up to. While I hope to be able to share this with all of you, this is also a photographic journal.

Each day is a new dawn, and here's hoping that in 2009, each day will be a new fine dawn.

Wednesday 4 March 2009

DAY FORTY-FOUR



I took my car out for a little drive for the first time today since bringing it home. I took Joshua along and planned on going on a max 10minute drive to a shop to have a look at a new car seat for Joshua. Where I live is surrounded by big roundabouts and I managed to take a wrong turn. Somehow I ended up at Mothercare World - about 20mins away, but more like 40mins later as I got lost on the way. Many stops to check the map and many one way roads and wrong turns later, I finally made it home - 2hrs after having left! It was awful, a nightmare, but probably great experience in terms of driving and getting to know the area better. Needless to say, I needed wine when I got home. Taro read my thoughts and arrived home super early with a bottle :-)
I love my man!



2 comments:

  1. lmao .. hey .. bring some over to me too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teenie - once you know the local area you'll be fine - oh has Taro got you a Sat Nav yet? lol

    ReplyDelete