Welcome to my 365 project

Inspired by a group of people, I have decided to create my own 365 blog. In this blog, I shall attempt to post a photo a day which will hopefully give a little insight into what I've been up to. While I hope to be able to share this with all of you, this is also a photographic journal.

Each day is a new dawn, and here's hoping that in 2009, each day will be a new fine dawn.

Tuesday 27 January 2009

DAY EIGHT



This morning I took Joshua to the playgroup at the Church around the corner. We had never been there before but it was great fun. There were lots and lots of toys to play with and Joshua was kept busy all morning.
I definitely want to take Joshua to these groups more often as it's a great way for him (and his Mummy) to make friends.


8 comments:

  1. Great picture Teenie! I'm glad Joshua had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you both had a great time! It sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat pic! I am so glad he got to play some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like fun!! Love the picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like fun. I wish there was a play group around here. Sounds like you guys had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the picture! Im glad he had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I wish I could find something similar!! Love the legos!

    ReplyDelete