Welcome to my 365 project

Inspired by a group of people, I have decided to create my own 365 blog. In this blog, I shall attempt to post a photo a day which will hopefully give a little insight into what I've been up to. While I hope to be able to share this with all of you, this is also a photographic journal.

Each day is a new dawn, and here's hoping that in 2009, each day will be a new fine dawn.

Monday 26 January 2009

DAY SEVEN


I was cleaning the loft today and came across one of my sewing machines. I have a couple of clothes that I need to take up the hem on, and a few other 'creations' waiting to be made. It's just so heavy to keep moving around though and with Joshua around, I can't just set it up and leave it.
We might have to invest in a small table for our loft/ spare room.


10 comments:

  1. Wonderful picture Teenie (are you going to keep up the song lyrics for the whole year? I love them!)
    :o) Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teenie - fab shot - and I love that you can see your reflection :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an AWESOME picture Teenie! Just LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the nice comments :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo, I am hoping to keep up with the lyrics, just hope I can find enough songs, lol

    ReplyDelete