Welcome to my 365 project

Inspired by a group of people, I have decided to create my own 365 blog. In this blog, I shall attempt to post a photo a day which will hopefully give a little insight into what I've been up to. While I hope to be able to share this with all of you, this is also a photographic journal.

Each day is a new dawn, and here's hoping that in 2009, each day will be a new fine dawn.

Thursday 29 January 2009

DAY TEN


Joshua and I had a lovely day today with lots of playing and going out.
On the way home, I finally posted my Mum's birthday card. It's on its way to Brazil and I hope it arrives on time for the 8th of Feb.

6 comments:

  1. that is the COOLEST mail box I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a neat picture! our mailboxes don't look like that at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mailbox is so cool!! This is a great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have the coolest post boxes!!! A great pic Teenie!

    ReplyDelete