Welcome to my 365 project

Inspired by a group of people, I have decided to create my own 365 blog. In this blog, I shall attempt to post a photo a day which will hopefully give a little insight into what I've been up to. While I hope to be able to share this with all of you, this is also a photographic journal.

Each day is a new dawn, and here's hoping that in 2009, each day will be a new fine dawn.

Sunday 25 January 2009

DAY SIX



It rained all night and then it rained all day, Joshua never got a chance to go out and play.


7 comments:

  1. was rubbish weather wasn't it - poor Evie didn't go out either (must get her wellies!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww that stinkers! But thats a really great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool gumboots!!!!! Cameron has ladybirds.
    Wish we had some rain here!!!
    Nice pic too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great picture! It syinks that it was raining all day though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute boots! cute pic too, sorry no playtime though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pic! Very cute! Sad he didn't get to go and play though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE THE PICTURE! Even the boots look sad! ;)

    ReplyDelete