Welcome to my 365 project

Inspired by a group of people, I have decided to create my own 365 blog. In this blog, I shall attempt to post a photo a day which will hopefully give a little insight into what I've been up to. While I hope to be able to share this with all of you, this is also a photographic journal.

Each day is a new dawn, and here's hoping that in 2009, each day will be a new fine dawn.

Friday 13 March 2009

DAY FIFTY-THREE



Today was Taro's last day at his old job. He has been there for about 7years, in fact, he joined them 3weeks after we met. It's always sad to leave, especially when he has so many friends there, but change is good too. He starts his new job on Monday and I hope he enjoys it.

----------------
Now playing: R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World As W
via FoxyTunes

1 comment: