Welcome to my 365 project

Inspired by a group of people, I have decided to create my own 365 blog. In this blog, I shall attempt to post a photo a day which will hopefully give a little insight into what I've been up to. While I hope to be able to share this with all of you, this is also a photographic journal.

Each day is a new dawn, and here's hoping that in 2009, each day will be a new fine dawn.

Wednesday 15 July 2009

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-SEVEN



Yay to IKEA!

Becky and I went to IKEA today and bought loads of stuff, some needed others not so much!
I stocked up on cheap kitchen stuff and bought Joshua a duvet and cover for his bed, as well as a Joshua sized stool.
Becky bought Sophie a table and chairs, and lots of other bits and pieces. Oh, and lots of kitchen stuff too!

I do like the Swedish put it together yourself 'cause we can't be bothered attitude! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment