Welcome to my 365 project

Inspired by a group of people, I have decided to create my own 365 blog. In this blog, I shall attempt to post a photo a day which will hopefully give a little insight into what I've been up to. While I hope to be able to share this with all of you, this is also a photographic journal.

Each day is a new dawn, and here's hoping that in 2009, each day will be a new fine dawn.

Saturday 18 July 2009

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY!!!


Happy Birthday Dad!!!

I have now been blogging for about half a year! It hasn't been flawless and on occasions I have borrowed a photo from a previous day (ooops), but hopefully the information is quite accurate and I'll still have a clear picture of what has happened this year.

This morning I finally went to the optician. I hadn't been since before Joshua was born and was surprised that my prescription is lower than what it was, rather than higher. Very strange. I also got 2x pairs of glasses.
In the evening, Becky and I went to see the latest Harry Potter movie (The Half-Blood Prince). It was very entertaining, even if not very loyal to the book. Taro stayed home looking after Joshua, so I now owe him a movie night :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment