Welcome to my 365 project

Inspired by a group of people, I have decided to create my own 365 blog. In this blog, I shall attempt to post a photo a day which will hopefully give a little insight into what I've been up to. While I hope to be able to share this with all of you, this is also a photographic journal.

Each day is a new dawn, and here's hoping that in 2009, each day will be a new fine dawn.

Tuesday 10 February 2009

DAY TWENTY-TWO


Today was all about Joshua. First we went to playgroup in the morning, then after a nap and lunch, we went to the library for story time. He loves books and is always looking through his books.
Once we were home, he got to play in the back garden for a little while, which he loves. We then listened to some of his music, to which he danced away. After dinner he got to watch his favourite DVD.
What a lovely day my little boy had.


3 comments:

  1. what a fun packed day!
    and your choice of song is our first dance song.. bought back a whole lot of lovely memories - thank you darling xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the colours in that pic. Such a simple idea - books, but looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete