Welcome to my 365 project

Inspired by a group of people, I have decided to create my own 365 blog. In this blog, I shall attempt to post a photo a day which will hopefully give a little insight into what I've been up to. While I hope to be able to share this with all of you, this is also a photographic journal.

Each day is a new dawn, and here's hoping that in 2009, each day will be a new fine dawn.

Thursday 12 February 2009

DAY TWENTY-FOUR


Whilst Joshua had his nap this morning, I scrubbed the bathroom. It's now all clean and shiny, ready to get dirty all over again.
After lunch, Joshua and I went for a lovely walk to the park and weren't home long before it started to snow again.


5 comments:

  1. I dont like cleaning the bathroom..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Sasha said! I have never heard of those cleaners... it's funny to look at what people clean with in other locations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ewww the bathroom! Its the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Micah. It's neat to see what's out there in the different parts of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i use harpic power plus eeek - must be cos i have an extra male about my house than you do lol x

    ReplyDelete