Welcome to my 365 project

Inspired by a group of people, I have decided to create my own 365 blog. In this blog, I shall attempt to post a photo a day which will hopefully give a little insight into what I've been up to. While I hope to be able to share this with all of you, this is also a photographic journal.

Each day is a new dawn, and here's hoping that in 2009, each day will be a new fine dawn.

Wednesday 18 February 2009

DAY THIRTY



This is Sophie. She's Joshua's cousin and best friend. They are both always very excited when they see each other or just hear each other's names.
They are only one month apart in age and we all think it's great that they are growing up so close together.

2 comments:

  1. Aaaaaaawwwnnnnnn little Sooooooophie!!!!!! *.* She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teenie - she totally looks like you! x

    ReplyDelete