Welcome to my 365 project

Inspired by a group of people, I have decided to create my own 365 blog. In this blog, I shall attempt to post a photo a day which will hopefully give a little insight into what I've been up to. While I hope to be able to share this with all of you, this is also a photographic journal.

Each day is a new dawn, and here's hoping that in 2009, each day will be a new fine dawn.

Thursday 19 February 2009

DAY THIRTY-ONE



Joshua's first shoes, which were bought in September are now too small for him. We post-ponned buying him new ones but finally realized that the poor boy needed a new pair. These are his new shoes, complete with lights. I'm not convinced he will actually enjoy the light as much as his Mummy, especially as they only go on when he's walking, so he can't exactly see them, but they were cheaper than the regular shoe.


3 comments:

  1. Aren't new shoes so expensive!! and I want some with lights for Evie too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shoes! I love baby shoes... so little and cute! And they light up. Can't beat that!

    ReplyDelete