Welcome to my 365 project

Inspired by a group of people, I have decided to create my own 365 blog. In this blog, I shall attempt to post a photo a day which will hopefully give a little insight into what I've been up to. While I hope to be able to share this with all of you, this is also a photographic journal.

Each day is a new dawn, and here's hoping that in 2009, each day will be a new fine dawn.

Tuesday 24 February 2009

DAY THIRTY-SIX




This is what occasionally awaits us after Joshua has gone to bed. It was already bad when he was on his own, but then Sophie came over and things got a lot worse. I try to hopefully encourage him to put his toys away by putting them all away with him before he goes to bed, but today there was just no energy left in me to tidy it, so Taro has cleared most of it now.


4 comments:

  1. ah I get credit :-) That was a particularly bad day, it's not normally like that, honest

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is the story of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a terrible twosome they are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol that's an every day thing for me! You should see my intire house at the end of the day Uhhh...YAY for Taro though!

    ReplyDelete