Welcome to my 365 project

Inspired by a group of people, I have decided to create my own 365 blog. In this blog, I shall attempt to post a photo a day which will hopefully give a little insight into what I've been up to. While I hope to be able to share this with all of you, this is also a photographic journal.

Each day is a new dawn, and here's hoping that in 2009, each day will be a new fine dawn.

Saturday 28 February 2009

DAY FORTY



Joshua's constantly climbing on to his pushchair and making himself comfortable. It's like his corner. Today he decided to try something a little different. He turned the pushchair upside down and sat on it at ground level - if you get the picture. Joshua was very pleased with himself and his discovery.


4 comments:

  1. haha cheeky boy (and where did you get that brolly - I want one!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taro got it from work as his team helped re-brand Blighty (new UK channel) x

    ReplyDelete