Welcome to my 365 project

Inspired by a group of people, I have decided to create my own 365 blog. In this blog, I shall attempt to post a photo a day which will hopefully give a little insight into what I've been up to. While I hope to be able to share this with all of you, this is also a photographic journal.

Each day is a new dawn, and here's hoping that in 2009, each day will be a new fine dawn.

Sunday 31 May 2009

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-TWO



We were up very early today so we decided to drive to Twickenham. The initial idea was to take Joshua to the playground and walk a bit along the river seeing some ducks along the way, and then back home in time for a morning nap.

Somehow we ended up taking the ferry across the river and explored the other side of the bank. It certainly is a very posh area with a Polo Club and a Riffle and Pistol Club!
We had a lovely time, watched canoes and sail boats and lots of exciting things happening all around us.
After having lunch out, we went home and joined Becky in her huge inflatable pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment