Welcome to my 365 project

Inspired by a group of people, I have decided to create my own 365 blog. In this blog, I shall attempt to post a photo a day which will hopefully give a little insight into what I've been up to. While I hope to be able to share this with all of you, this is also a photographic journal.

Each day is a new dawn, and here's hoping that in 2009, each day will be a new fine dawn.

Wednesday 13 May 2009

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND FOURTEEN



Joshua seems to be getting better at using a spoon and feeds himself his morning cereal and anything else which he can eat with a spoon, such as his yoghurt. During a moment of inspiration, he suddenly stuck his hand in the yoghurt and put it straight onto my jeans! There was just no warning!!! The cheeky boy :-o


1 comment:

  1. haha - one reason i don't sit too close to Evie... great pic lol

    ReplyDelete