Welcome to my 365 project

Inspired by a group of people, I have decided to create my own 365 blog. In this blog, I shall attempt to post a photo a day which will hopefully give a little insight into what I've been up to. While I hope to be able to share this with all of you, this is also a photographic journal.

Each day is a new dawn, and here's hoping that in 2009, each day will be a new fine dawn.

Sunday 3 May 2009

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND FOUR



We had a bad night, which involved waking up in the middle of the night as the front neighbours were apparently fighting. Taro's mum woke us up as the fight had been so bad there were ambulances outside our house. As there didn't seem to be any police involved, I'm hoping she is well, especially for the sake of their daughter, who looks like she could be 5 or 6. Joshua then decided to wake up before 6am and was wide awake, so needless to say, Taro and I were sleepy all day.

1 comment: