Welcome to my 365 project

Inspired by a group of people, I have decided to create my own 365 blog. In this blog, I shall attempt to post a photo a day which will hopefully give a little insight into what I've been up to. While I hope to be able to share this with all of you, this is also a photographic journal.

Each day is a new dawn, and here's hoping that in 2009, each day will be a new fine dawn.

Thursday 2 April 2009

DAY SEVENTY-THREE



Joshua and I, along with Becky and Sophie went to Snakes and Ladders. It's an indoor play area for children and has a special area for babies and toddlers with lots of slides, ball pits, cars, etc, all very well padded. The kids had lots of fun and were both fast asleep in the car on the way home, even though the ride was just about 15mins long.

No comments:

Post a Comment