Welcome to my 365 project

Inspired by a group of people, I have decided to create my own 365 blog. In this blog, I shall attempt to post a photo a day which will hopefully give a little insight into what I've been up to. While I hope to be able to share this with all of you, this is also a photographic journal.

Each day is a new dawn, and here's hoping that in 2009, each day will be a new fine dawn.

Wednesday 29 April 2009

DAY ONE HUNDRED



Wow! Day 100 - who would have thought I'd do the blog for this long?!
Joshua has been indoors a lot as he hasn't been well, so I thought I'd enjoy the weather before it rains again and give him some fresh air. Becky and Sophie joined us at the field across the road. Taro was working late today, so I finished reading New Moon before he came home and did a siggy for VIP in the evening.

1 comment: