Welcome to my 365 project

Inspired by a group of people, I have decided to create my own 365 blog. In this blog, I shall attempt to post a photo a day which will hopefully give a little insight into what I've been up to. While I hope to be able to share this with all of you, this is also a photographic journal.

Each day is a new dawn, and here's hoping that in 2009, each day will be a new fine dawn.

Thursday 23 April 2009

DAY NINETY-FOUR



Happy St George's Day - patron saint of England (and apparently slew a dragon).
It's not a national holiday or a big deal like St Patrick's day, so not sure why lots of houses and shops had the flag up. Taro finds it slightly scary and nationalistic - and he's the English one here.

----------------
Listening to: Björk - Declare Independence
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

  1. It's just the English wanting to 1. claim a day for our saint and say we are proud to be English.. and 2. make the St George's flag a symbol of good, of the people and not of facist parties.

    Hope you don't mind me posting that - if you do please delete it x

    ReplyDelete