Welcome to my 365 project

Inspired by a group of people, I have decided to create my own 365 blog. In this blog, I shall attempt to post a photo a day which will hopefully give a little insight into what I've been up to. While I hope to be able to share this with all of you, this is also a photographic journal.

Each day is a new dawn, and here's hoping that in 2009, each day will be a new fine dawn.

Friday 27 March 2009

DAY SIXTY-SEVEN



I have been thinking about no longer breastfeeding Joshua and today finally cut down on his morning BF. He will normally come into bed with me first thing and I get an extra 20mins sleep. Not anymore.
This morning I gave Joshua some cow's milk in his cup instead. At first he seemed confused and not sure if he wanted his cup, but as soon as he took it and had some, he was happy and had most of it. Hopefully if this goes well, I can cut down on the bedtime BF and that's it. My boy is no longer a baby.


1 comment:

  1. well done you for doing 18 months bf hun xxxx i only managed 4 xxx

    ReplyDelete