Welcome to my 365 project

Inspired by a group of people, I have decided to create my own 365 blog. In this blog, I shall attempt to post a photo a day which will hopefully give a little insight into what I've been up to. While I hope to be able to share this with all of you, this is also a photographic journal.

Each day is a new dawn, and here's hoping that in 2009, each day will be a new fine dawn.

Tuesday 17 March 2009

DAY FIFTY-SEVEN



Today I drove John (my brother) to the Hospital to get his finger checked. He managed to slice through part of it at work just over a week ago and had to have 8 internal stitches and 6 visible ones. So in the morning he decided that he should take the stitches out himself and then went to hospital to get it checked. After getting shouted at by the doctor for taking his own stitches out, she said it looked ok.
After that we went to my sister's house and let the children play outdoors. The weather was still nice, even though the wind was blowing quite a bit.

----------------
Listening to: Joan Baez - Blowin' In The Wind
via FoxyTunes

1 comment: