Welcome to my 365 project

Inspired by a group of people, I have decided to create my own 365 blog. In this blog, I shall attempt to post a photo a day which will hopefully give a little insight into what I've been up to. While I hope to be able to share this with all of you, this is also a photographic journal.

Each day is a new dawn, and here's hoping that in 2009, each day will be a new fine dawn.

Sunday 1 February 2009

DAY THIRTEEN


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!

Taro and my sis prepared a lovely surprise for me and invited a few friends out for a meal. It was amazing to walk into the restaurant expecting to find a table booked for 3 and the spotting all my friends sat at a big table.
Here are more photos from today. x


6 comments:

  1. LOL at Ambers comment I was just about to say "who's a hot mama?"!!!!!
    Thats a really beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol at hot mama, I so wish, haha. Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teenie - you are you are you are - and I have met you in the flesh (so to speak!) so I KNOW you are!!
    Happy Birthday honey and oh what a fab surprise from Taro x

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY (again) - you're gorgeous! :-*

    ReplyDelete